- docker run
- docker exec
- docker login
- docker search
- docker build
- Running MySQL inside docker
- Backup and Restore Docker Image
- Delete all docker containers
- Docker Delete all images
- Docker detach container
To install docker, run
wget -qO- https://get.docker.com/ | sh
Check docker is working
root@forum:~# docker run hello-world
Unable to find image 'hello-world:latest' locally
latest: Pulling from library/hello-world
ca4f61b1923c: Pull complete
Status: Downloaded newer image for hello-world:latest
Hello from Docker!
This message shows that your installation appears to be working correctly.
To generate this message, Docker took the following steps:
1. The Docker client contacted the Docker daemon.
2. The Docker daemon pulled the "hello-world" image from the Docker Hub.
3. The Docker daemon created a new container from that image which runs the
executable that produces the output you are currently reading.
4. The Docker daemon streamed that output to the Docker client, which sent it
to your terminal.
To try something more ambitious, you can run an Ubuntu container with:
$ docker run -it ubuntu bash
Share images, automate workflows, and more with a free Docker ID:
For more examples and ideas, visit:
To list all running docker containers
root@rapidswitch [~]# docker ps
CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES